Friday, April 13, 2012

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me.....













  • Why didn't anyone tell me that age 3 would be way easier than age 2!




  • Why didn't anyone tell me that running to powerful upbeat music is fun and even easy most days and makes me feel like I can take on the world!





  • Yes I just said I have been running! Can you believe it!? Cause I sure can't!





  • Why didn't anyone tell me that I would get so attached to Luke's little classmates and hate it when one leaves.





  • Why didn't anyone tell me that having friends and keeping them would be hard work! It's not easy like it was in high school.






  • Why didn't anyone tell me that when becoming a mom you start to have really strong feelings about certain things and when others do the opposite it is hard sometimes to keep quite and smile.




  • Why didn't anyone tell me that once married, seeing other married couples struggle is sad and really scary.






  • Why didn't anyone tell me that as a woman when another woman is hurting due to something involving her family you will hurt too.






  • Why didn't anyone tell me that having a house full of critters that need care is stressful!





  • Why didn't anyone tell me that the best part of getting off work at 3:30 is Sonic Happy Hour!





  • Why didn't anyone tell me that a little boys room is forever a mess! And if you clean it you will be sorry.....





  • Why didn't anyone tell me that even if you have been with someone for a while your love forever grows if you let it.










No comments: