Monday, June 11, 2012

My {birthday} Weekend!

I had such a good birthday and birthday weekend. I felt immensely loved and thought about. My family and friends are simply amazing!

From the texts, fb messages, and emails to the gifts and such sweet words. I am so incredibly blessed. And I hope I bless others the way I have been, everyone deserves to feel so special on their day. I have to get better at that, I just have to :)


We started my birthday festivities Thursday night at Chili's with Brent's parents and sister and family. Kristin and I LOVE Chili's so when we get our pick that is it! I honestly don't even remember what I had for dinner but I do remember desert! Love that molton cake! Luke does too and told the waiter that night "I love this!" so funny! Both boys were so very good! Luke loves having a little cousin to entertain and Waylon loves having someone to watch and laugh at, they are so fun!


My father in law is the best, I know where Brent gets his attention to detail which makes all the difference in gift giving! I have been wanting a waterpik for a while and we talked about it a while back but he remembered and got me one! I love it!

Kristin got me the cutest flower and some lip gloss, she knows me all to well!

Friday I walk in to work and see this! Gifts, cards, and flowers!
In the bag was a new Tervis cup! Great for work and on the go!

My sweetest and best work buddy, Jessica got me some very pretty daisys, my favorite!

Some of the other girls got me a big cookie and lots of other goodies!

I went to lunch with mom and she gave me a cupcake and some spending money for the evening, knowing me all to well! ha!

Friday afternoon I left work early and we dropped Luke off with Papaw and headed north for the evening! I had SO much fun! Just the ride up there with Brent and dinner was great! We went to On the Boarder then went to the Promenade. We walked around and bought some goodies.

(brent does not look happy, but he is ;)
We also stopped at Andy's Frozen Custard, yummy yummy stuff!

Brent's dad let us take his Challenger, which made the evening even more fun!

My new Fossil wallet, loving this color!

We got home around 10 and left Luke with Papaw for the night,  we were exhausted but got up early the next morning for breakfast and bowling!
We went to Waffle House for breakfast or brunch I should say, my poor child has no clue what real breakfast is and wanted a cheeseburger at 10:45 in the morning! ha!
Then we went to Toys r us and Walmart for some birthday gifts and such before the bowling ally opened!

Brent loves bowling and Lucas loved it too! We bowled 2 games (which I was the looser, not the 3 year old ha!) then spent some time and money in the arcade area!

Little bowling shoes are so funny!

We all went home and Luke took a nap because we had a BBQ with my side of the family that night!
We had grilled burgers and brats, lots of yummy sides and an amazing chocolate cake!
I got a few more gifts and a gift card to my favorite place, Chili's for more cake! ha!

Sunday we went to a birthday party for Luke's little friend Lance.



Lots of swimming and it was Mickey Mouse theme! Luke had a blast!

Had to get a picture next to Mickey! ha!

After that we went to Target and headed home, we went to eat at Geno's for dinner and stopped by to look at a car that Brent has been eyeing....

And we welcomed this beauty into the family! A 1970 Dodge Challenger, Brent is excited, and Lucas is amazed!
I can't wait to get it cleaned up and painted!
We are going with white paint and red/black interior! It's going to be so fun to have a car we can ride around in and something Luke and Brent and get into together!

And that's about it! Whew I'm glad I'm back at work so I can rest ;)
Great birthday followed by a great weekend!
I can't wait to see where this year takes me!







1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

you got such cute stuff!! and i love that wallet!! that color is so you!! love it!! so glad you had a wonderful birthday and weekend! you deserve it!!