Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!

  • I've been trying out new recipes I've found on Pintrest or blogs and this was one! So very yummy but next time I'm going to try it with green peppers, we just like them best. This is also pretty healthy besides the cheese on top. I used ground turkey for the meat.



  • A few nights ago I found Luke's Santa hat and  put it on Chloe, she left it on for the longest time! I think she liked it! ha!



  • We had a really fun weekend last weekend. Went to 2 birthday parties and Mema came over to play with Luke while Brent and I got a date night in on Saturday! We went and ate burgers at the new 5 Guys place then went to see Zero Dark Thirty. Wow that movie was very intense, very moving that's for sure. Definitely recommend that one.




  • Lucas and I taking pictures before the birthday party Friday night, he's so silly!


  • I'm in full party planning mode for Luke's party! I think we will do a Dinosaur cake for the party with some simple decorations, lots of balloons, a pinata, yummy snacks and a house full of people we love :) sounds pretty perfect! I am hoping it falls on a nice day and I can set up a few things for the kids to do outside. It is very hard for me to fathom that he is really turning 4! He is such a sweet boy and sometimes I still can't believe he is mine.

  • I ordered this cute shirt from Petite Lemon for him to wear the day of his party, I just couldn't pass it up :)





  • We went and looked a floor samples last week and I think we have decided what we want to do. Now it's just getting the courage to tear the house apart to start the process. Oh how I dread that! But I dread living with carpet too so it just needs to get done. We can't decide if we want to tackle it before Luke's party or wait til after. Brent has to get the tile in the entryway laid before the wood can go in so that will depend on his work and such of course.

  • I am on day 17 of not biting my fingernails! WhooHoo!! Wish I could say the same for exercising! Oh well I'm trying :)



  • Anytime I put my earbuds in to run Lucas always wants them to listen to music so after I'm done he does this for a while and listens to my running tunes! ha!



  • We have some fun things coming up in the next few days! I'm thrilled to have a 3 day weekend! Hoping to do some real deep cleaning in between the fun stuff! ha!

No comments: