Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!


  • I cannot believe that today is the last day of January 2013! What in the world!!

  • I also can't believe I have managed to get a post up every day this week!

  • Love heated seats on days like today, goodness it was cold yesterday and this morning!

  • I am in full on party mode! I got Luke's invites ordered and can't wait for them to come in! Next up is making the decorations!

  • Love love this picture of Lucas. In his undies playing at home his favorite place to be :)



  • Brent was out of town Monday night so we did our usual facetime after bathtime. Lucas loves to see the hotel room where daddy stays and always makes Brent give him the grand tour! ha!

  • Wednesday we had a playdate with our friends Carter and Liz. We love getting together with them, the boys wrestle almost the whole time!



  • I can defiantly tell Lucas is getting older, I have so much more time to watch t.v. lately! haha  I've started watching the Kardashians, the new one. I never thought in a million years I'd be able to stand that show but you know what I like it. The girls are dealing with real things like marriage, kids, infertility, it's kinda refreshing.


  • Loving these pretty yet practical things by my sink :) my kitchen is very much my happy place love love love it!



  • Did a little re-decorating last night! I've never hung anything over our bed but this wreath that Desiree handed down to me seemed perfect!


That's all I got! We don't have much going on this weekend, of course we have tons of house-y stuff we could do but I'm trying to get Brent to take us up north for a day of fun! Wish me luck! ha!

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I am needing something above my bed too! The wreath looks great! LOVE that pretty soap too!