Friday, November 9, 2012

On My Heart


Isn't life so strange. Just when you think you've been handed you all you can handle you get another serving.

I feel like every week I am saying "this has been another hard week", I want a week that is not hard or sad. I am trying my best to get back to normal but I keep hitting road blocks and it is so frustrating! I am not after pity, I just want to remember this season for the good and the bad.

And when I really think about things I feel like I am being silly. I have it so much better than most and I know I am blessed but life can still be hard and I can still grieve.

But I'm not just grieving my babies I am also grieving hopes, memories, and relationships. Because I have changed though this and things aren't the same for me. People and places aren't the same for me.

I am woman of little change. I don't change houses, jobs, grocery stores, friends, anything. But I am changing with all this weather I like it or not; weather others like it or not. I am not the same girl I was at the beginning of this year.

I will forgive those who have hurt me. I will not carry that with me because I will not turn bitter or hard. But forgiveness isn't a one time thing, it is a daily thing. But with Jesus in my corner I can do it after all he is the master of forgiveness.


" He restores what has been broken and heals what has been wounded. I don't have peace because I   figured it all out. I have peace because I believe in Christ."

-a beautiful offering















2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Sounds like you are having a really hard time. . . call me anytime sweet friend.

Katie said...

Thank you :) it has to get better from here right?! ha!