Monday, November 5, 2012

Direction



I can't believe this is one of the first things I saw this morning. It was on a blog I read and I don't know why I picked hers first even though it wasn't first in my blog role.
After such an emotional afternoon yesterday then waking up with it on my mind and in my heart today.

Is God trying to tell me something else? I am trying to hear him but it's just so hard though all the noise.

I want to go though this being a light for Jesus, I want to come out on the other side to have learned something and to be of support of others that may go though this.

But some days it's just so hard. My feelings get hurt, others don't understand, and it can all just be exhausting.

I have prayed and prayed though this but I have yet to open my bible I will make an effort to search for the direction I am supposed to go.


No comments: