Friday, November 30, 2012

Wisdom.....


This post is about teeth, a subject I do not care for in the least. But I feel like a big ol ding dong and wanted to write it down, I have no idea why.....

 Over a year ago I went to the dentist for my regular cleaning and I mentioned I thought my wisdom teeth were coming in and wanted to know what I should do about them. They took x-rays and referred me to a oral surgeon. I went for my consult but he was backed up in a surgery and couldn't see me at that time so I rescheduled. My rescheduled date was the day of Brent's accident last December so needless say I didn't make it. I didn't reschedule because I'm irresponsible like that...

Well I go for my regular check-ups though out this year and they tell me I need to get with the oral surgeon and get all this taken care of. Days go by and I never think about it. I'm honestly terrified of surgery and I don't want to waste my days off in a dentist office. Ick!

This all leads me to about Wednesday I wake up and the left side of my mouth feels funny I didn't think much of it. Yesterday I wake up and realize my bottom left wisdom tooth has almost completely popped though! Today I wake up and look in the back of my mouth and my new tooth has made my old tooth shift! I am freaking out to say the least. I am mad at myself and scared of what permanent damage this may do!
I have an appointment Wednesday to see my dentist I'm praying he can just pull it with some local numbing so I can just get it out soon if not I may be on the fast track for some icky surgery!

Ugh! This year has not been good to me!




No comments: