Monday, May 20, 2013

Our Weekend in {a whole lot a} Pictures!

We had a pretty good weekend! I got lots of pictures and I always love when that happens :)

Thursday evening Brent had to leave for work around 5. So Luke and I were by ourselves most of the evening. Love this picture I got at bedtime.


Friday morning I had to put gas in my car. I was appalled that $75 didn't even fill her up! I never pay much attention to gas prices because I think I would cry so this caught me really off guard. We are seriously considering getting me something more 'economical' to drive to town so why not make it fun too :)


Also on Friday Lucas got to hear all about what a police man does. One of the little girls in his class dad is a K9 unit officer and he came to tell them all about his job and show them his vehicle. I love that Luke's school is so hands on and does such fun things for the kids.



Saturday night this was my dinner :) Brent was out late racing and I had fed Lucas' hours earlier so after he went to bed I had strawberry shortcake and watched some t.v. It was great!



I was looking through my sister in laws pictures and ran across this one of her and Lucas. I just don't even know what to say. He was so tiny and I remember that onsie and that blanket like it was yesterday! Heart.Breaking. 



Saturday we spent a lot of time outside, I took it as an opportunity to work on a tan! ha! Cannot wait for the wading pool to open up! So ready for some sun on these white legs!









Saturday evening and Sunday we went to Way Way's house to see him and Emmy. Lucas in completely head over heels for this baby. It is absolutely the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed. He held her for a long time on Saturday and helped feed her. And when he wasn't holding her he was asking to! I so wanted to get a picture of all three of them but goodness Waylon is on the move and won't sit still at all! ha!


 


And Sunday we spent sometime just chillin as Luke always says. Watching SpongeBob in momma's bed doesn't get any better than that :)



Hope you had a good one!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
an established blog. Is it very hard to set
up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

Review my web page http://optimalstacks.net/