- Girl Code on mtv cracks me up! I was literally laughing out loud the other night watching it!
- I can count on one hand how many times I've had a coke (or pepsi) this month! Huge progress! Except for now that I typed that I am DYING for a pepsi! Ugh!
- I cannot believe in less than 2 weeks I will turn 26! I don't know why but for some reason I am having such a hard time with birthdays this year. Lucas turning 4 nearly killed me and I am just so sad about another year gone. I know I will perk up with all the fun birthday festivities and cake but goodness today it feels like a punch in the gut.
And boy did we have fun! We were Gold Nuggets or gold chickens as Lucas said so we got to eat a yummy meal before, got free close parking, and fantastic seats! It was a good Wednesday night! I am so blessed to work where I do.
- Today we are headed to the swimming pool for the first time this year! If the rain stays away! Do you know how much I love being at the pool?! Love summertime :) Luke's new beach towel came in yesterday! Love seeing his sweet name on things. I know I only have about .5 years left to monogram things but that's ok :)
- Brent and I have been tossing around the idea of putting our house up for sale soon. I know we just got new flooring that I adore (and will want to take with me) but we anticipate our home being on the market a long time (see: years) so we are thinking the sooner we get a for sale sign up the better it might be. This was never intended to be our forever home so I knew this day would come but I have such mixed feelings about it. Mostly sadness and excitement.
- Monday I watched two movies on Lifetime, My Sisters Keeper, heart. breaking. I had watched it before but it still makes me cry and Where the Heart is which is also a tear jerker. I remember my mom always watching Lifetime movies on the weekends and I never understood why and now here I am. Old and watching sappy movies that no one wants to watch with me. Sheesh!
- That all I've got friends! Have a great weekend!!