Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hair Day!


I've had so much on my mind lately between the baby stuff and Brent's job offer my head has been spinning, so I guess I've decided to take it out on my hair ;)

I had the 'urge' to start curling my hair out of no where. My hair is naturally curly as in lots of waves but lots of frizz if I just let it go. I had been wearing it like that for a couple of months because I just haven't felt good. On my good days I would straighten it. But I am so over straight hair but I just didn't know how to 'fix' it without using my beloved Chi. ha!

Any who so I have been seeing a lot of girls with this natural curly look that I just adored but didn't want to put forth the effort. One day last week I plugged in my curling iron and just went with it! It came out cute and I was happy! I sprayed her down with some cheap ol hairspray and went on with my day. My curls didn't even make it to the office! Once I looked in the mirror at work all I had left was a slight wave! Ok so that didn't work.

That night I asked on FB about some good tips to keep curl in. I got a few responses but the one that stuck out was BedHead hairspray, maybe I just needed a quality spray? So I did the only thing I knew to do, run to WalMart and see if they had it, well no they didn't. They did have a few BedHead products and one was a hairspray but it was in a pump not an aerosol. I bought it anyway.

The next day got up blew dry my hair, curled it, and used the new hairspray. I was better but still didn't hold too long.

I tried a few other sprays that WalMart had because I have no patience I guess, and still wasn't impressed.

So while I was at the mall this weekend with Luke I stopped at JCPenny and bought the BedHead Masterpiece spray that was mentioned on FB. I also watched Megan Tree's hair video to get some tips!

And so far I am loving my 'new' look!



First day with BedHead hairspray!


Yesterday I went to get my hair touched up and a trim, I added a bit more blond to it and she straightened it for me.




Here I am today with my blond curls!



Loving how soft it looks and feels, this hairspray is so good, my hair bounces and smells amazing too!

Today I am going to Ulta to grab some Paul Mitchell Fast Form Gel that was in the video, says it commits your style to memory, umm awesome! We'll see how that works!

I've never been one to spend money or time on hair products so this is quite unusual for me but I'm having some mindless fun and getting great hair days out of the deal!



No comments: