Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy 2nd Anni!!

On this day 2 years ago I married my Prince Charming!
I can't believe it has already been 2 years! Time is flying!!
So in honor of our anniversary:
10 things I love about you!
  • You have a huge heart for your family!
  • You are so very handsome!
  • You can fix anything!
  • You want a bunch of little kids running around!
  • You let me decorate the house how ever I want and never say much when I change things constantly!
  • You always remember the little things!
  • You are easy to talk to (when I can get you to listen ;)
  • You love being a very involved daddy!
  • You work so hard and rarely complain!
  • You are sweet, helpful, lovable, and the best daddy and husband I know!

Brent,

I couldn't imagine sharing my life with anyone else, looking forward to many many more years!