Friday, August 26, 2011

The Fever...







Ok all you seasoned momma's out there, I need help!!


How does one get over the baby fever!? O my gosh the past couple of weeks I have it bad! It's becoming all I think about! I mean how could I not want another on of those precious faces, but we don't NEED another right this second. I know, rarely do you get to plan what you need but I think it would be good for Lucas to get our full attention for all long as possible.

I just cannot shake these thoughts from my mind, I try to remind myself to be thankful for Lucas and enjoy him as we are, to enjoy our family of 3 and all things.And we have so much planned to do before we have another. But it doesn't seem to be working.


My brain keeps playing tricks on me and I am also scared to keep waiting in case it doesn't happen again, I know it's truly a miracle to be given a child and I don't take it for granted.

And as hard as it is I cannot wait to do all those baby things again, and again, aaaannd maybe again ;)


So there you have it what's on my mind right now, so if you see my head up in the clouds you will know what I'm thinking about.....











2 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Come spend a day in my house with 3 boys and you'll feel like you can wait. : )

Lori said...

I wish I could help you but I am catching the fever too, I think. :(

New follower, please stop on by:
This is the most adorable headband, ever. Going to head over to your etsy shop right now.

New follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com