I am so happy to be posting my 2nd "Tidbits for Thursday" these are so fun!
- The other night when we went to Hob Lob, Brent and Luke went to look in the model car section while I went to find what I was needing, as I am taking a quick gander through the home decor section I can hear Lucas laughing and talking when I get closer I look down the aisle and both of my boys are sword fighting with some foam swords they found. Priceless.
- I often ask myself in the morning do I want to fix my hair today or stop for a coffee, coffee wins out way more than it should. I wonder what my co-workers would pick for me? Happy but messy hair or grumpy with pretty hair. Ha!
- The baby bug has bit me again! So bad that the other day I bought a package of size 1 diapers, good grief! But I had a coupon and they were for a brand that doesn't work for Lucas anymore.
- It still amazes me that Lucas is speaking in full sentences that we can all understand!
- Lucas went #2 in the potty at home last weekend, I am so proud of him!
- Brent will most likely not have to got to Pennsylvania ever! I was pretty relieved to hear that! 3 to 4 days at a time is one thing but 2 weeks to a month is a completely different animal.
- I bought an Erin Condren life planner, not that my life is busy or anything but I would love to have a notebook type thing to keep bills, lists, appointments, playdates, birthdays, etc. in and it would all be in the same place AND I could keep it in my everyday bag that all sounds so nice! I can't wait until it comes in!!
- I haven't been in much of a crafting mood lately, last weekend I painted the matting on an old picture that we had in our bedroom before the redo but I just can't decide if I like it, Brent says he does but I'm just not sure.
- Speaking of crafting this weekend I'm determined to make a ribbon wreath for the fall, Jessica showed me the idea :)
- I am so stinkin excited for fall this year! I always am but this year I am getting over the moon about it! I'm throwing the idea around in my head to have a Halloween party for Lucas and his friends.
- I have to say Halloween is my all time favorite holiday! Of course I like them all but there is something neat and interesting about Halloween, Brent does not share in my excitement over this! Ha!
- I still miss my Corben dog so bad. Brent told me one day last week that he had thought about him oddly enough I had thought about him a lot that day too. He was such a huge personality in our home. Of course we love Chloe but Chloe is like me very passive and Corben was like Brent and Lucas very animated and loud, and I mean loud in the best way. I just don't think we will ever find a dog with as much personality as Corben but I hope some day we do. As much as he drove me crazy he was such a joy.
- A couple of weeks ago I started the Dave Ramsey envelope system for our extra "pocket money" and our eating money I have to say that it hasn't worked for us yet, we've spent way more that what was in our envelopes but I am hoping that was just because I was off work- in other words spending to much money. We will see how it works in the next couple of weeks.
That's all for this week!