Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordy Wednesday!

Gettin to know ya:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am


2. How do you like your steak? I don't, if I have to eat it I need a ton of steak sauce


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Good Grief! I think it was that Adam Sandler/ Kevin James movie not Chuck and Larry, I don't know it's been way to long!


4. What is your favourite TV show? Intervention or the local news I know booorring!!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? The beach in a small cottage!


6. What did you have for breakfast? peanut butter and crackers!


7. What is your favorite food? Hummm gosh I have so many, I'm going to go with potato soup!


8. Foods you dislike? lots of meats.


9. Favorite place to eat? Chilies or Firehouse Subs :)


10. Favorite dressing? ranch


11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mitsubishi Outlander


12. What are your favorite clothes? I would have to say leggings and a dress/tunic <---- easy to chase a 2 year old in!


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Lately I have really been wanting to take a trip to one of the Carolina's!


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full most days ;)


15. Where would you want to retire? anywhere with my hubby and close to my kids.


16. Favorite time of day? I am a morning person through and through

17. Where were you born? Ft. Smith!


18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice skating! That's a sport right!?

19. What is your favorite fragrance? My little one right after a bath.


20. What is your favorite face cream? none?!


21. Favorite baby/kids products? O goodness I love all things baby, can't pick just one!

22. People watcher? yes.


23. Are you a morning or night person? Morning.


24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Chloe my dog and Chip the cat.


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? humm nothing major but I did order a new life planner that I am thrilled about!


26. What did you want to be when you were little? a farmer

27. What is your favorite memory? Finding out I was going to be a mommy!

28. Are you a cat or dog person? umm I would used to say both but I am becoming more of a dog person with age.

29. Are you married? Sure am!


30. Always wear your seat belt? I don't. I know, I know I always were it when I'm driving but when I am a passenger I don't.


31. Been in a car accident? A few finder binders.

32. Any pet peeves? Rude and/or untactful people. I have been this way since I was little bitty!


33. Favorite pizza toppings? lots and lots of veggies!


34. Favorite flower? Daisy


35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? hummm I guess Chick fil a


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? a ton of times, like maybe 5!


38. From whom did you get your last email? Mom

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn for sure!


40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Why yes I did but I am not saying what ;)


41. Like your job? I do like it but some days it is hard to be here.

42. Broccoli? with butter and cheese!

43. What was your favorite vacation? I will have to say when Brent and I went to Florida, it was a lot of fun!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Brent and Lucas


45. What are you listening to right now? Office chatter.

46. What is your favorite color? blues

47. How many tattoos do you have? none.


48. coffee drinker? Yes if it has a ton of chocolate and whip cream in it!





1 comment:

Carol-Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.